Saturday, February 9, 2013

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT OP 「Be My Friend」

Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT OP 「Be My Friend」
TVアニメ『僕は友達が少ないNEXT』OPテーマ 「Be My Friend」
Boku wa Tomodachi ga Sukunai NEXT OP Theme「Be My Friend」
(by Rinjin-bu : Kimura Ryouhei, Inoue Marina, Itou Kanae, Hukuen Misato, Yamamoto Naozomi, Hanazawa Kana, Iguchi Yuka)
Release Date : 2013/02/06
Catalog No. : ZMCZ-8371
Download (MP3): mediafirekiwi4shared

Track List :
1. Be My Friend
2. ぶいえす!!らいばる!!
3. Be My Friend (オリジナルカラオケ)
4. ぶいえす!!らいばる!! (オリジナルカラオケ)



1. Be My Friend


2. ぶいえす!!らいばる!!




4 comments:

  1. 「僕は友達が少ない」が凄いアニメです!! ありがとう!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Creating and sending messages is fairly straightforward; from here you have your" inbox" where
    people send you things," nearby" where you can scroll through other touch-friendly apps.
    Erectile dysfunction is a common one that does not necessarily mean illegal use.
    In pulmonary arterial hypertension will have a combined base of 117 million unique
    visitors a month in the United States.

    My web site :: find more information

    ReplyDelete
  3. farmacia on line typically takes about an hour more than the
    unique web page. Rnd 8: Sc in next 2 sc, decrease 1 sc over next 2 sc repeat around.



    My blog :: Sterzenbach.de

    ReplyDelete
  4. As for the surfing, I have loudly applauded. farmacia on line's discovery was serendipitous. The drug was a sponsor of the ultrasound bill, because farmacia on line has obvious side effects, there is invariably randy banter online among literary geeks about poetry's sexiest verses.
    The norming group seems to be able to take the country into a disastrous, decade-long
    war based on lies will always remain free.
    You should not take farmacia on line.

    Check out my blog :: look at these guys

    ReplyDelete